can a ghost and a zombie come from the same person
Is this a comic? This should be a comic.
"no stupid, oh my god. no just… just turn… fuck. don’t wander over there, you’re gonna fall down the… aaand there he goes………….. moron.”
Machine Embroidered Jacket, ca. 1890s
Owned by Jessie Mason Webb
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
This… This so much.
Good god the truth.
Happy 75th Birthday Batman! And a reminder from Cillian of just how different it might have been. :)
"Absurdly, I tried out for Batman. Nolan said ‘You’re not quite right,’ and I was like ‘I know I’m not!’"
He did get to try the batman suit on, though. “I think it was Val Kilmer’s one.” How was it? “A bit big for me.”